Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro Setup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi I have answer them up there ^^^^^^ lol anyways iv not started a round yet but got me eye on few places Iv never seen windys and water is very hard at 373 so a di is no good to me mate.

Mind you wife just said the cheaper the better lmaooo. And I only told her I was going to bout £500 hahaha
hi bud .

heres a way i would recomend u doing it.

first buy a backpack with pole. and 4 or 5

25litre water containers.

look about it shouldnt cost u more then 200/250 max.

find out if u can buy pure water local to u.

if u can then do that. get some customer and wfp tops and triditional bottoms.

then u can get cheap ro systems for around £130.

the pre filters only need changing yearly or so as damo said. at a cost of about £15,

the resin change every couple of months at a cost of about £5.

u cant go far wrong giving purefreedom a ring.

there very helpfull and do cheap diy systems.

Yeah thanks mate think I'm going to get...WCW Big Boy 22ltr Backpack

25 litre DI vessel complete with fittings

25 litre sack of virgin MB115 resin

4 x 25 litre Drums.....see how I goes. Then pick a ro up....but I will give the a bell to see what they say. /emoticons/smile.png

Was also reading if ya put to di vessels together u can get more out of them so that me b worth a try to as that set up comes with it. Plus it should give me a bit to get started up with. And only going to use on the tops.

Yeah thanks mate think I'm going to get...WCW Big Boy 22ltr Backpack

25 litre DI vessel complete with fittings

25 litre sack of virgin MB115 resin

4 x 25 litre Drums.....see how I goes. Then pick a ro up....but I will give the a bell to see what they say. /emoticons/smile.png
My advise don't by the 25l vessel as will be a nightmare emptying it, go for a 11l di vessel.

Na im not getting di now been chating to someone and going to do what..Nwcs..was saying up there ^^^^^^^^ getting a cheap ro system a di filter and a pump all works out bout £380. So think that will do to get me started. Also getting wcw back pack with the 22ft pole n brush£209 plus the vat. So am making a good save on what I was going to get anyways lol so the wife's happy and that means my ears are lolll. Is there anymore stuff I need for the pole or are the pole and brush sets good enuff to b gettin on with.

Back