I'll think about it.... not

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Jul 9, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Had a one off from last year call last night. Said : can you come and clean Saturday?
    Me : I can clean your during the week as you have easy access.
    Her: yes but I want to be in when you clean them... Nothing against you...
    Me: I think about it.

Put the phone down and said to the missus.. Time wasters... Added a few swear words. Can't be bothered with one offs any more. I already started charging almost double and they still pay... But if she don't trust me then stuff the custy she's not a custy I want...

Rant over. Guess whose in a bad mood today... Tired.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I blew out a really profitable job recently just because of the arrogant **** on the end of the phone :D

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Most of my jobs are one-off exterior house cleans. Also most already have a regular window cleaner.
    I would rather work at one house and earn a good days wack than do lots of small paid jobs myself.

4. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Have 350 custies already

5. norm

norm Grand Master

she like you koopmaster :D

6. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

shes not worth it, i have spent most of last year culling wasters dont want another.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

That's the beauty of this game as you can pick and choose the jobs you want to do.

8. cheapncheerful

he he he ...me had a good day....he was booked in for a gutter facia clean and they were rammy and i wanted to play with my new pole but without :specs cause i knew i would **** it up.....and ....he said sorry i have to go to a job interview and wont be back till 3.30...i :gush: so much....all alone....easy peasy...well no it was f... hard work respect to all you stick wagglers your a special breed...
    so i had a rest in between just polishing off ...i be knack ered..but another one bites the dust..:D

9. norm

norm Grand Master

nice one cheapncheerful windows coming here soon

10. cheapncheerful

hey i have screwed three filters together in my quest for pure water ...now just the ro to face....and screw it to the wall and plumb it in....oh...one day....:D

but tomorrow...i have a big one .....to clean...in and out...and all i know ...is its a big one...he did keep telling me ...its a big one...so i said....how long did the other windy take(who is apparently ill bless him) and he said ....five hours...so i said....if he can do it in five hours ...so can i....all i know ...is...its a big one....:rofl:

Advertisement