I'm allowed in here now

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by daveyboy, Jul 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Goty first pole and brush today
    Only cheap bayersan 30ft and brush but was free off a mate who bought it and then found a good deal on a decent pole so only used it a couple of times..oh well.better than a banana i suppose
    Did a fascia clean with it and came up great although i reckon i need a better suited brush for fascias
    Forgot to take my phone so no pics aaaw
    Just need to sort a trolley and ro and my journey to the darkside will be complete 2015-07-14 15.12.25.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Nice one, and I think that "is" a banana, just a different colour, looks almost identical to me....

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Then i will have to start slating tradders:finger::giggle:

4. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Its just the natural progression mate :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Look at the pic..i know it was tap water and i had to squeegee the glass after but my front room frame came up well with it
    Amazing how much **** is stuck in the join between frame and sill

6. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Yeah that sucks, carry a rag with you and wipe the bad ones afterwards, you will find after a couple of cleans, especially if you give it a good clean first time it clears up and water comes out the bottom clear.

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I reckon about a month till i have everything but i know that if any first cleans in the meantime have a tap i will be doing them with this and then squeegee the glass after
    Reckon it will be a lot quicker than scrubbing dirty frames by hand....of course i will have to charge extra for this service or it will be a normal quick wipe with a cloth

8. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

I have a sill brush, so what I do is angle the brush so the edge of it slips underneath the window if that makes sense and give it a good scrubbing forst clean.

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

What's the difference with brushes?
    Do you use sill brush for the glass too?

10. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

What I say if the frames are really bad is that they will be a work in progress and will be totally clean after a couple of cleans, either that or pay me extra and I will get them perfect first time.

I also mention that if the frames are really bad you "might" get a few dirty drips after I have gone, every single customer has been happy with this, they aren't stupid they know their windows and frames are filthy.

Advertisement