Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

dining out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

where do you dine? post up where you eat here

my workers frequent this place ,it has the best bacon rolls for miles. recently they asked us to clean their windows, this was a real milestone for me, the legendary kennys cafe is now in my portfolio!!View attachment 4031

I eat in a lovely restaurant called Daves house..i have breakfast lunch and dinner there

I don't go to the cafe in the mornings I use to years back when I worked for somebody but ended up spending £5 in the morning then another £5 during the day £10 a day £50 a week £200 a month I soon stopped that as I can buy some nice things with £200 a month [emoji106] I usually have breakfast at home then take food with me for lunch I might spend a lady gadiva here and there [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast at home Sandwiches at work

I only eat out with my misses, she likes nandos and a southeast asian noodle bar in brum

Looking at this thread having not had breakfast was a very bad idea. Mentions of bacon, Nandos and noodles have now got me feeling very hungry! :thumbsdown:

Eat between driving to jobs. Like to get home & have a nice dinner. Occasionally stop at a roadside cafe for a bacon & onion roll.

Back