Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fantastic - First couple of days on WFP.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amos

Been using wfp system for a couple of days now and can't believe how easy and quick it is with amazing results!!!! cleaned a conservatory in the blazing heat yesterday and it wash just soo quick and soo clean ! I was such a traditionist window cleaner but I'm truly converted.

i done trad for years and was very good and very quick at it when i changed to wfp the hardeset thing i found was walking away leaving the windows wet felt like i had only done half a job but when i went back and examined the windows they were perfect the only time i trad now is on the insides and a few shop fronts the biggest ladder i use now is a six foot pointer for opening gates best thing i ever done changing over to wfp quicker,better, SAFER

I know some of the trad boys wont agree with me on this but hey ho come with me for a day and you will be converted by lunch time as was my mate who has just invested in the wfp system i have just fitted out his van for him fabricated a frame for his 500ltr tank so if anyone on here wants a van fitted out to there spec of a tank ans frame supplied a reasonable price then contact me i will get some pics of his and mine up at some point . oh nearly forgot to mention i am finished by lunch time most days now so thats how much quicker it is with wfp

oh and get yourself a univalve brilliant bit of kit give steven at exceed inovations 10 out of 10 for that one has made life a lot easy'er and saves a fair amout of water control at your finger tips i say

I'm wfp cleaner.. But some need the squeeze .. Like some on roofs wheRe u need to go up.

Leaking windows

Porch windows .

Patio doors under big plastic roofs.

I'm wfp cleaner.. But some need the squeeze .. Like some on roofs wheRe u need to go up.Leaking windows

Porch windows .

Patio doors under big plastic roofs.
i agree peter i still carry all the trad gear except the extension ladder and still use it were required like i said at the moment i only need it on the odd shop front and for inside work

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaze ! Univalve?
red-one-300x300.jpg

Exceed Innovation | Water fed pole innovation

ex-ceedinnovation.co.uk/

Our Innovative Hose-Less Pole Conversion. Are you sick of damaged quick connectors from dragging them on the ground? Do loops of pole hose look untidy […] ...

You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 10/08/16

UNI-VALVE

UNI-VALVE is Operated by Simply Pulling the Hose at the Base of ...

Videos

Search. HOME · VIDEOS · FAQS · SHOP ... HOME · VIDEOS ...

SHOP

Shop by Category. Hoses & Connectors ... Shop ...

BLOG

We're proud to announce the arrival of our “all weather” hose ...

CONTACT | Exceed Innovation

Get in Touch. Use the form below to contact Exceed Innovation via ...

Login/Register

... TUBELESS KITS · UNI-VALVE FITTING · Exceed Innovation ...

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

CALL US 01565 328 328

Last edited by a moderator:
Any with little stretch

Gardiners reinforced is good but a little stretchy in the heat

I am using the gardiner new green pipe works well with the univalve but is a bit coiley to say the least but dos'ent seem to tangle up cussed it the first couple of days but am getting used to it now

Back