Im going to get a ro system with di

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Apr 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

My water is hard :( please help me and read carefully

Im planning on getting a 350ltr tank and let the pure water go in their... then just put it from their in to my containers.... otherwise i would be around for 3 hours !

I dont know wether to put all this set up in the garage or inside the laundry room ? Theirs no space in my garage :( :( :( :( In my laundry room i have easier access to the tap :) Really easy... and same for the garage.... as its next door to the laundry room

So what i got to do now is get a ro system and di.... i got a load of questions people please answer them all as i need to know ! :( lol

1. If i do it in laundry room.... will it make a big mess ?
    2. Do i have to wait 2 hours everytime before i use an ro ? or just the first time i ever use it ?
    3. I know the red pipe produces all the waste water.... but theirs no drain near by.... :(

My laundry room is really small aswell !

Some one answer them 3 questions in good detail please :) thanks alot lads

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Have you tested your water yet pal?

3. Why don't you mount it in your van? Or have a static system and another 350l tank in your van?

4. harunh

harunh Legend

my water is over 200 and what do u mean by a static system in my van

Advertisement