I'm guybrush and i wanna be a mighty window cleaner

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Guybrush, Oct 13, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

Hi guys,

I've been lurking on here so long I was thinking of changing my username to Gollum.

Just wanna give a big shout out to the guys on here with their advice and time to respond to complete newbies like me. It is well appreciated. Amazing how some of your posts even from years ago have influenced some of my decisions.

Life threw a few curve balls at me and i'm jumping in the deep end big time here as my options are limited and it's something I have been thinking of doing for a few years now and have always worked outdoors. Time to bite the bullet.

One post i read was something along the lines of get the biggest and best set up you can and don't look back.
    So i bought a citroen dispatch (hat tip to tuffers if your reading) because it just made sense to me. And now my adventure begins.

I'm looking at getting a WFP van system in place, now I know the DIY route is best and cheapest but i'm about as handy as an ash tray on a motorbike. My question is has anyone any experience or word of mouth from Pure freedom? i'm thinking of going there and getting them to fit it. And is there anything on there DIY list that I don't really need but they might try and sell me?

All my posts won't be this long don't worry lol,

Guybrush.

Advertisement
  2. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Hello guybrush and good luck with your adventures in window cleaning:D
    I have a pure freedom system fitted with a 400 litre tank its great :thumbsup:

3. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

Hi awcs,

Thanks. Realised I should have posted this in announcements so I have double posted whoops.
    I'm actually in the southeast so it's a bit of a trek for me but i've read in a few posts even after they have fitted there quite helpful with people phoning up and asking stupid questions (that suits me). I just want it done once and done right and if I did it I would probably end up with the tank in the front seat and poles on the roof lol.

4. norm

norm Grand Master

good luck Guybrush :addict: :welcome:

5. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Andy is good there, if you are going to them they like your van there for 08.30 in the morning and its normally done for 3.30pm the same day, they are always on hand to answer any questions!

6. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

That's good to hear awcs. Is there anything you wish you bought from them at the time or anything you bought that you didn't really need?

norm- I know it's crazy how you can get addicted to a window cleaning site. I keep thinking to myself I must have completely lost the plot. Think it's because theres a good community.

7. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

no it was all good! Just wish i had a booster pump fitted to speed up fill time!

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Welcome to the best window cleaning forum there is g4ybrush :makeup:

9. cheapncheerful

hi and welcome to the gang Guybrush...me likes you join the party....:balloondance:

that tuffers he is *****....i mean funny..welcome aboard...

10. cheapncheerful

i said fa nny but its on gavs banned list........

Advertisement