Im Still Waiting

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by david247, Nov 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. david247

david247 Banned

hi all,

i know that some of you had written on my other thread about priceing up and i was worried about been under quote the job by a thousands or two.
    i reciveed the offer by email when i mean offer i won the bid he sent me an email to comferm this, that was 18 october and he says that he has to go into the archives to find the windys that messed his old boss about becouse they can not find the invoices or the contracts becouse its 9 shops and 9 windys :( so im waiting but how long should i wait ?????
    some of my gear for that i brought is dusting up lol

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

What equipment did you get mate?

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Somebody is stringing somebody along .

Never in a million yrs can 9 windies on 9 jobs all mess up !

4. harunh

harunh Legend

I dont understand

5. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Gota agree

6. david247

david247 Banned

ahhh sorry mistake by note pad :(
    hi all,

i know that some of you had written on my other thread about priceing up and i was worried about been under quote the job by a thousands or two.
    i reciveed the offer by email when i mean offer i won the bid he sent me an email to comferm this, that was 18 october and he says that he has to go into the archives to find the windys. that was paid and havnt been seen and he thinks they messed his old boss about becouse they can not find the invoices or the contracts becouse its 9 shops and 9 windys :( so im waiting but how long should i wait ?????
    some of my gear for that i brought is dusting up lol i brought packs of shammys sleaves t bars and some more blades etc

Advertisement