Im thinking of getting this ... lol

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by WJCN64, Sep 12, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

OK then if you have loadza money :D

3. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

no i dont but would like to find a hose reel that could be bolted on my back door of my van with a weather proof motor to reel it in, bcos im fed up of lugging it in and out of the van at every job.

4. Spectrum Window Cleaning

This could save a lot of time during the day if you have many different sites/jobs to visit, so would like to think you would make the money back through the time saved over the course of the year.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I took a sneaky pic of this van whilst waiting at a junction :D

IMG_3702.JPG

Problem sorted :D

6. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Do people think that saving a minute and half a minute there, using an electric reel to wind-in their hoses is going to make a massive difference to their working day.......it's not THAT time consuming to reel it in by hand.
    A heavy type hose I could understand, but come-on........mini/micro bore hose....paaah....man-up :D.

7. Spectrum Window Cleaning

If you have to reel out the hose fully during the course of the day, it would be very helpful as you could pack up other stuff while the hose is being reeled in by its self.

8. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

How often do people use 100mtr of hose on a job, besides.....there's not a lot of equipment to pack up, you'd have already brought the pole back to the van...so that leaves a couple of cones to pick up.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

On commercial large buildings with just straight runs then maybe a good idea. However I dread to think on domestic especially going around corners how many things you could snag and possibly break allowing the real to rewind the hose on it's own without it being attended.

10. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

Well i think it would make life easier as i had to wind up about 70 meters of hose as i had to park a way away from he job, wfp is about safety first, then added bonus of speeding up each job, as i find its much quicker doing upstairs and down stairs with wfp but i find im spending almost same time getting my hose out /in of the van, pluging it in, the van, winding the hose and seting up than i am on the job! and that winds me up ! :D

Advertisement