Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

650 Upright Tank Frame

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rick

Does any one know who fits Tank Frames? I would like a 650l frame to be installed in my vivaro. I don't mind traveling for the job to be undertaken as long as the price is right. I've had a quote from a certain company that was over 1k including 650l Upright Frame and I feel that's a rip off!

I'm in the process of sending details to a friends fabrication company's as i'm having the tank frame built for me but would like to cover installation.

Any Help Appreciated

Atb

Rick

Thanks for the reply mate... Its looking like I have the Tank Frame covered. I need extras adding to the frame,, i'm visiting a mates workshop tomorrow so hopefully we come u with a nice looking frame... Even if he just cuts the frame to size I should have no probs welding it myself..

Fitting it was looking like an issue but I've contacted a guy who fits van seats for a living and he says it should be easy for him to fit... Fingers crossed /emoticons/smile.png

Can you weld? Or do you know someone who can? The steel for the tank frame would cost £50 at most.
I can and I do Eclipse.. Its all on hold until I feel better though as I have had better days "chest infection" :Image6:

Hi guys.. Just an update and a question to who may know.

Firstly I have the tank frame covered,, but i'm thinking of fitting myself.

Would I be right in saying its as simple as bolting to the underside with the aid of a spreader plate,,, and to the chassis if possible? My diesel tank may be in the way but I've been told its an easy job to drop the tank... Can any1 confirm that I would need to drop the diesel tank for a SWB Vivaro for a 650 frame?

Latest Posts

Back