Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cages for tanks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gaz

Kitting a new van out soon, had flat tanks in past so had my own brackets and ratchet straps to fix it down but now I'm gunna try a high tank so I think I will need a proper cage but they look expensive at pure freedom, what are any other options?

With a upright tank i would go for a bespoke built tank which has loads of baffles do a search on facebook.com for Aquaeous Plastic Fabrications they feature a multiple grid baffle , This will be my next tank

Based in Swindon but tanks can be delivered and maybe get a local firm to fit it with spreader plates .

Aqueous plastics make some brilliant tanks

Steve knows what he is doing for sure and can make all sorts of shapes to fit exactly where you want it

Or get someone to weld one up from angle iron

Proper spreader plates

Will be fine

Kitting a new van out soon, had flat tanks in past so had my own brackets and ratchet straps to fix it down but now I'm gunna try a high tank so I think I will need a proper cage but they look expensive at pure freedom, what are any other options?
Made from stainless steel and pretty rugged. It was the best value for the price I could find apart from making my own.

Back