Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price ideas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ashley john

Hi all got to price this tomorrow for all gutters to be emptying and windows cleaned. I'm going in for 120 what you think?
7dcdee37be624910c7b0f21b47bb6183.jpg

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I wouldn’t even attempt to ladder that one. I would give a quick check with wfp first see if downpipes are running. Looks pretty reasonable as no trees. And vac it. Just advise customer to keep it up every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Very hard to ladder with the height and overhang. Touch and go if you can get standoff on roof to do it safely. If you've got a gutter vac and camera it would make the job a lot easier. Probably find that there's nothing in them. As for price just done a gutter only job on a smaller property in Newmarket for £150. Wouldn't get £100 in the NE 

Here's hoping the gutters aren't too tight to take the gutter vac.

Stopped doing any gutters I can't access by ladder if need be.

Did one in October where I needed 4 poles...first and last time I do more than one house with 4 poles....this was a row of 4 terraced and it was donkey work as they were fairly well blocked....could only pitch ladder to gable end of house the fronts were on a fairly steep slope..started off as 2 storey and went to about 3.5 storeys with slope...it may even have been 5 poles.

Back