Incentives

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Catherine, Aug 4, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Catherine

Catherine Guest

I was just wondering on the domestic side of things, does anyone offer special deals, incentives etc for potential customers?

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Nice clean windows :) Frames and window sills included.I think if you sell yourself generally I find people aren't interested in incentives.Offered free cleans in the past and rarely does anyone take the offer up.

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Completely agree Nearlyclean, work should sell itself, with quality, reliability and consistency. I just wondered If anyone offered anything a bit fun, like entry into a prize draw or something like that...... Prize supplied by X local. More something like that than free cleans or discounts etc

Advertisement