Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Remarkable Coincidence!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

So I get a call from a new Custie she gives me her address, 3 St Marks (3rd house on the left) and says I dont want u to come and look, just do them and I will leave a £20 note under the duck by my front door and leave gate unlocked. Just push change through letterbox so I know how much it's gonna be every month. Now, I know where St Marks is so I get there and third house on left is indeed No3, I get set up and as I'm walking towards gate I see the duck by the front door lol. Go through gate start cleaning at back and this woman appears, I say "Hi Sue" she says I'm not Sue, and who asked you to clean my windows? :huh:

I said somebody called Sue rang me and asked me to start cleaning these windows. She starts laughing and said you need St Marks Close NOT St Marks Drive. I actually know Sue who lives there as we have had many deliveries sent here for her, and vice versa. She told me it was literally half a mile away. I didn't even know there were 2 x St Marks and bizzarely, hers is also 3rd house on left, with a BLOODY DUCK by the front door lol LMFAO :rolleyes:

So you didnt inadvertently gain a new customer ???
Unfortunately not mate - I must admit I did think as I got there these look bloody clean :unsure: she obviously already had a windie /emoticons/sad.png

Fair play to her she was in stitches. I feel too embarrassed to text the new Custie to tell her what I did lol :rolleyes:

Back