Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A6 Leaflet Template

WCF

Help Support WCF:

me5380

Does anyone know how to do a a6 template in open office,i need to do it with a 3mm bleed round it and send it straight to the printers,any help would be great

Sorry... I cannot answer your question. But. through my experience I find sending templates off to the printers etc too expensive. Most of your leaflets are put in the blue bin!. I started the same way thinking about getting printers to do me a batch of leaflets. I find that a pck of 3 refill cartridges for £10 from ebay and 500 Printer Sheets from Your local supermarket for 2.99 will do the trick!... I printed hundreds off and still have hundreds!!!.. I even rolled each one up (Which is abit time consuming) and put a small elastic band round each one!. Which in the long run saves time from letter box to letterbox and also the leaflet does not all screw up when rolled in a tube and also the hopeful customer will go to the time to roll the band off and actually look at the leaflet rather than throughing it in the bin with the Pizza leaflets. Before Window Cleaning i worked for Royal mail and the Council So, i have a little knowledge on delivering leaflets quickly and effectively! (Youv'e got to beat the Dog the otherside of the letterbox lol) and also I have seen what goes in blue bins... keep things simple, low cost. people just need to know who you are!. Plant the seed, stay positve and keep going and you will get to where you want to be mate!. You will always have work come your way. Because we live in a world full of houses being built and we are surrounded by lazy people who cannot be bothered!... Keep cleaning the windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i would print them but i need 10,000 i have two businesses at min and want them posting in two days ,its only £60 for 10000 130gsm so it may work out cheaper and the time it would take me to cut 10000 would be to much,if i only wanted a few hundred i would do it myself ,i am just concerened that i need to leave a bleed round the edge and not sure how to do it and dont want 10000 leaflets that are no good

Back