Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gleaming Insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris Dall

Ive seen a lot of you guys using Gleaming insurance, what kind of quotes where you getting? Ive had a quote not far off a £1000! 

Just had a quote of gleaming £180 for the year and seems a really good level of cover

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I cant say i was impressed with Gleaming. When I first started window cleaning I also had a gardening round - they did not want to know and actually I thought were quite rude about it.

Simply business for me and they cover me for everything I do :)

My gleaming is about 15 a month but that's me as a sole trader.. .. are you adding any extras on over and above what they cover as standard? As even with 2 employees that sounds steep

no, i wasn't that impressed about the quote i got from Gleaming either...

I think there's others out there with just as good cover but cheaper.

Definitely punt around

I've found gleaming incredibly helpful with our policy. Adding on extra height, plant cover, employers liability etc. 

Perhaps we pay a little more, I don't know, but if I've needed to change anything they've been great. Paying about a grand a year for a lot of cover.

Back