Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Louis 1, random pedestrian 0

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Random pedestrian "how much do you charge?"

Louis "too much"

Random pedestrian "oh I won't bother then"

Boom! Don't waste my time, I don't need the work and not interested in under cutting anyone.

Most recent funny one I had is are you the window cleaner, Which one I said any she said I just need a window cleaner o_O.

If someone is asking straight off about price then they are looking for a cheap cleaner or just been nosey, If they ask for a quote and provide their address that's different I always ask for were abouts they live as quite often they live in areas I won't cover

Random pedestrian "how much do you charge?"
Louis "too much"

Random pedestrian "oh I won't bother then"

Boom! Don't waste my time, I don't need the work and not interested in under cutting anyone.
If you think about it. Your reply was a bit rude! Maybe say I pop round and give your a quote. She must live in the area as they was walking past.

Treat people how you want to be treated.

But hay. You run your business how you like [emoji12]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If you think about it. Your reply was a bit rude! Maybe say I pop round and give your a quote. She must live in the area as they was walking past.
Treat people how you want to be treated.

But hay. You run your business how you like [emoji12]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I see how it might sound rude, but I wasn't.

I've never picked up jobs like that, it's always here's my address can you give me a quote.

Latest Posts

Back