Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro Booster Pump ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

i use a diaphram pump 125psi, it takes around an hour to fill 25litre drums up. latelly its started to get water vapour around top, i got all kit togeather, without a pump use to take 4 hours to fill. i think it could be better connected for ro. what do you reckon, pics.

View attachment 1081

im thinking if it as sideways with black tubing going straight line into ro maybe get better pressure into ro., it sucks from a 25litre drum, , would a better pump be more productive. or should this be sufficient. im only using around 100 litres at the moment with backpack.

has anyone a link for the part needed for my ro, so i can attach the pump tubing to go in a straight line going into my ro, the bit that screws into the RO for the tubing to enter. the one at the moment has a bend on it, maybe with a straight one it mighe enter the RO with better pressure.

this is the only way ive managed , could do with easier setup and quicker water production, id then use more pure in work.
i bet the misses luvs you lol

i have to pick my times usually around nine o clock, till eleven.i was going to cut into copper piping under sink, a bit of a chew. still need a pump. pressure in tap must be low coming from tap hose

outside kitchen is actually the front of the house, i thought about that but kids would probably interfere with it. too open. too far distance putting pipes and tubes to rear of house. no wfp work 4 2 days waiting 4 part from WCW for backpack, i always said to myself get one for spare in case this happens, too late. best to have 2 of everything, i usually do.

Hi..Luckily under my sink, there was a spare cold water feed for a washer so i just put a hose lock male conncection on that, I then have a standard 1/2" sized hose pipe reduced down to 1/4" size for the RO system, that then goes through the RO system and the pure water and waste water go out through my wall, the pure goes to a 1000ltr IBC tank outside and waste goes down the drain, it just fills constantly 24 hours a day, sometimes i have to turn it off under the sink at weekends when im not working and once a week i flush it, i just check it everyday to be sure. Then from the tank, I use an IBC to hose lock connection, a 1/2" inch hose goes through my shed wall into a transfer pump which then goes through the other side to a reel which is mounted to the shed wall, all i do is pull up outside my back gate, attach it to my fill port with a hose lock joiner which is then fed into the top of the vans tank, flick a switch in the shed, set the timer on my mobile and go in the house..Ive done it in a few other ways in the past that took forever, this is nice and simple for me, there maybe better ways to do it, ive heard people have the IBC higher up than the van and let gravity do the work, but this works for me, i just use the tap pressure at the moment for the RO, because its filling 24 hours you get a lot of water..But as my work load is getting bigger Iam going to invest in a booster pump to give me a bit more water..The last thing you want to do when youve been out all day is to come home and spend hours messing around.. B) Also, ive found as long as the lines are clean from the sink to the van you dont have any problems with contaminated water /emoticons/biggrin.png My tao water goes into the RO at around 270ppm and once its been through everything and comes out of the pole its around 2-3ppm and i dont use a DI Vessel either! Never have, never will..dont see the point when the water is acceptable and never spots /emoticons/biggrin.png Hope this helps you out and to maybe simplify your setup.. /emoticons/wink.png

Back