inside clean smear marks

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by jambo113, Feb 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i was doing an inside clean today and it was obvious by the sun reflection smears that they had been doing them with spray bottles after i cleaned them i could still see the odd smear mark i cleaned them 3 times but could see still smudges here n there im guessing its from the previous cleaner theyve been using probally windolene or something is there any thing out there that i could use to prevent this? ( i used a squeegee and scrubber to do inside clean and ungers liquid then tried fairy liquid aswell)

Advertisement
  2. James

James Guru

I was told that you just have to keep cleaning the windows just to try and remove the solution that's been put on it. Depending on what's been put on i.e. windolene or some other solution, they do vary in sturboness.

As far as I'm aware there's nothing out there (unless someone puts it on here) to remove this problem, just have to keep cleaning it over and over again.

James.

3. james44

james44 Well-Known Member

Ecover with white vinegar added with remove it all!

4. James

James Guru

From the Ecover website.

It’s not just choosing Ecover that feels good; using Ecover makes you feel good too. Whether you’re washing, wiping, scrubbing or scouring, Ecover’s powerful, plant-based ingredients add ‘oooomph’ while the fresh, natural scents add ‘aaaaaah’.

Apparently it adds ooomph? So it must work!

James.

Advertisement