Inside Conservatory Cleaning Tips - Need Help

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by sdrah, Mar 9, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

Hi - just a quick question - how do you clean conservatory upvc / frame inside if is really dirty ? I mean the white upvc is like painted in black - a dirt which you cant feel - and nothing worked from my domestic cleaning chemicals . Apparently bleach is good - however it stinks like hell .

What chemicals shall I get for dat type of dirt ?

PS: Trrow Im gonna do it from outside so any advice will be appreciate ! thx

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What chems have you tried so far?

3. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I've got a kind of solution - can't remember the name - as I bought it several years ago (20 L for £25)- from autosmart - it worked always on most jobs - from carpet cleaning to tiles , car valeting etc . Also ive tried detol mould remover (green bottle - a very effective one - however not this time) oh yes almost forgot I also have 1 L of UPVC cleaner -. which is absolutely useless ....

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Hmmmm that sounds like it's going to be a ball breaking job then :(

I would try myself washing over with a hot solution of ubik 2000 first then try using a magic sponge. If that doesn't shift it then as a last resort would use upvc solvent cleaner.

5. HotWash Window Cleaners

The Wurth type 32 solvent is also very good. Don't mix up with the type 10 from Wurth that is too strong. But Ubik 2000 is hot stuff too

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

7. OoO

OoO Guest

I did one last year customer has smoked for 10 years in it, she wanted me to clean it inside.

It wasnt black, was just yellow. I used warm water and ecover and flew through it in an hour :D

8. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

No way smurf? lol
    Those frames were seriously black, never seen anything like that before!

Not even ones that are outside!

(Ive seen black sills but not frames)!

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

That one was in a none smoking household but had not been cleaned for 16 years :D

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Yes way... that's one of the cleaner ones I normally do :D

Advertisement