Inside Windows

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Bernie, May 26, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Bernie

Bernie Active Member

Hi all... When cleaning inside do you ask them to take down there nets and move and clutter..or dose the window cleaner remove nets n clutter and replace when jobs done... Am still green to all this so may sound a bit of a silly one lolll. Also is inside the same price as outside as they are the same windows lol.

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I charge same if none smokers and they move stuff, double if they smoke in house or I have to move stuff. 2.5 if both.

3. OoO

OoO Guest

We charge 1.5 x

£10 house would be £15 for inside. £25 in and out :)

And they need to clear window sills.

4. Mart1001

Mart1001 Well-Known Member

I tend to charge a little more but, alot of that is dependent on the first part of your question. If the customer has taken down her nets/blinds, removed ornaments and chairs etc, then you may be able to clean their insides faster than the outside in which case, I would probably charge the same as for the outside.

I tend to cloth the insides as it creates less mess, you can then remove your BOAB for this reason which means you don't have to worry about crouching and spilling water everywhere. Always lie a clean scrim/microfibre on the floor to put your bucket on, it won't protect against spills but, still looks more professional.

If you do have to use your squeegee(smoker or very dirty windows), then hold your applicator underneath the squeegee to catch the water.

Mart.

5. Bernie

Bernie Active Member

Thanks all that's a big help.... Got to love this place iv found out more being on here then anywhere else :)

Advertisement