Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dont think much work will be done today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You are right Tuffers. I thought I had learnt my lesson with weather forecasts but fell for it hook line and sinker today. It was dry from 9:30 onwards. I made the most of my 2.5 hours though......nice fit lady at the farm I did as well. It put a smile on my face!

Yep... The Forecasters most certainly got it wrong today. Didn't even spit allday. Had abit this evening and thatss's the lot. They said on Anglia T.V that it was gunna P down ALL DAY!!!...

Keep plodding on. Every day worked in January to me is a bonus. Remember last year. Snow snow & more snow.
Too right posh. I looked at last years work diary the other day. There were an awful lot of days crossed through and marked "snowed off". Some in March as well!

Forecast was a lot more accurate today. I got one house done then it piled down. I spent three hours sitting in the car then gave up. Looks like the worst week of the winter so far

I got caught out and only got half of my work done which is a few miles away. It means I have to travel miles tomorrow just for a few houses :mad:

Just got to look in ppl's gardens to see what has started to come through early what with the winter being so mild and all /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mind you I'm sure the frost & snow will kill them off if we get any which is so say forcasto_O

That's a good point norm surely you should be in hibernation now too being a bear and all. Or are you just stuffed?/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back