insides

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by joe34, Mar 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

It's probably been talked over many times but how much do you charge to clean inside Window's?

I've got to stick to a rate for everyone as I pretty much make it up as I go along ranging from what I'd charge for the outsides to a clean and a half to double.

Would just like to know what the majority of window cleaners do? Thing is if you've got a 25 quid house it's pretty expensive if your charging double 25 for outsiders and 50 for internals,75 quid

Advertisement
  2. Neil

Neil Grand Master

If it's 25 for out I normally say 25 for in maybe 30 depends how I feel on the day, but I get the custys to take all the **** off the window sills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

#3 Jimroot, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    Double or quits ;-)

Twice the outside price would seem reasonable to me

4. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

If it is £25 for outside I just double it, making the whole job £50.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. TJTOPCAT

TJTOPCAT Member

I charge the same for inside as outside, unless it's lots of small glass panes and agreed try to get the window sills emptied. :).
    It's more than reasonable as usually takes longer to do insides.

6. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Same price for the insides , might take a little longer cleaning insides but it keeps the custie happy AND never refuse a cup of tea.. Nearly forgot I always take my shoes off , even when there say " don't"

Even for the houses you wipe your shoes On the way out :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. brianbadonde

brianbadonde Member

I charge a little bit less then double. If its £15 for outside then I would charge £25 in and out.

8. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

What ever the cost of the outside is the same for inside plus £10 and they clear the window cills

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I had a £12 clean ask me to do insides too. She said 'how much for the insides?' I said half as much again as the outsides (meaning £18 for inside). When finished she tried to give me £6! I mean friggin 6 quid ffs. Last time round she said 'has it been a month already?' Yep, 4 weeks said I. 'Oh, I think I'll leave them this time as I can't afford it this time.' Ok said I, I'll knock them on the head for good. It was a nice handy one to do as it was in a cul-de-sac next to a load of others I do, but **** her.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I just did a full outide pvc fascia gutter frames and glass this morning for someone who just moved in 4 bed detached
    Then she asked can i do the insides as all the rest is done..won't tell you what i charged for the whole job but she fed me donuts and coffee so i said just give me a tenner for the insides
    Was selling myself short but her daughter has now contacted me and asked for a quote for her townhouse amd i got the job so i would call that karma
    Plus her windows are quite clean as she wants to bin her wfp guy who is the one i keep getting work from as he is shocking

Advertisement