Insufficient priveliges????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Eviestevie, Aug 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

as title noticed that in few threads I Carnt reply due to insufficient priveliges?
    What's this mean? Lol

Advertisement
  2. Alien Human

All to do with moderation, rules etc tightening up as far as i'm aware mate. A thread is closed down to avoid arguments or opinions or something.

If you fart then you get a warning.......poop and you get extradited to CIU;)

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I have no idea mate, let's tag Gav as he should know.

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Pointless threads and attacks on other users are removed Alien Human, all opinions are welcome, and are just that opinions, does not mean they are right.

And don't forget mate, if you're feeling gassy it's only good manners to leave the room!

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Eviestevie, which threads is it? Are you perhaps trying to post on locked threads?

6. Alien Human

I really don't think the changes are helping mate. A thread is locked or a post deleted so the member just creates a new post complaining or not understanding whats going on.

Definitely agree that attacks on other users are not acceptable although to be fair I haven't seen this (prob because the posts have been deleted....again leading to confusion cause nobody knows what anyone's referring to or talking about anymore)

7. Alien Human

On a side note though: my better half has been away this weekend and I've indulged in lots of takeaways, zero of your 5 a day based meals.........needless to say that my gas has been making anyone within a 20 metre radius evacuate to the area :0

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

As stated in my other post guys. Moderation actions are explained in the rules. We don't need to keep discussing this in every thread.

To understand the no privilege issue Eviestevie can you tell me what thread this was?

Advertisement