Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my new van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

1383292_1420113418250654_7538613933704926211_n.jpg
toyota haice 2.5d 130.00 miles £850 2000 reg nce:cool:

Nice one. Did something happen to your previous van?
no it was a inpuls buy i saw it an thault i want it my scudo needs some wrk doing to it so ill sell it with the falts listed an move on this van is so nce to drive im well chuffed /emoticons/smile.png

Got a system in it tench?
not yet m8 ill b pulling my diy system out of me scudo end of next week an plonking it in the haice cant wate ill post pix when its all in need to get some under sill to protect the inside its all plylined out allredy so one thing less to do:)

I had one of those pre getting my truck. Served me very well then a year into the ownership I discovered it had been clocked. It hadn't done the 43,000 on the clock that it showed when I bought it. But in fact had done over 350,000 miles. I was actually mixed feelings about giving it back as it was reliable. But the dealer offered to buy it back so off it went. It is now owned by a burger van owner and is in daily use towing his van to its layby. I know this as by pure coincidence he's on my regular work route. So I guess it's still running!

Point I'm making is that I have owned a Hiace that did over 350,000 and must be near 500,000 now. During my ownership, other than being slightly down on power it drove just fine! Never repaired it fit anything in a year of ownership. A pretty sizeable statement when you consider the mileage.

I hope yours is just as much a pleasure to own.

sound a great bargain to me tench...me jealous...loadsa space for kit in there...and Luke Elliott it sounds an even better bargain now...give it to mr smurf and he will sell it for £1500 straight away...:rofl:

2.5d 130.00 miles just run in then....:thumbsup:

Back