Insurance cover

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by windowsurfer, May 9, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Just wondering if im paying too much for my insurance. 2 million liability £250 excess. it was costing £95 for a year, but i added a second person which bumpd it too £165 for the year, as needed a helper when first startin out. Its with axa insurance.

Spoke to a friend who goes through a broker costs him £43. Phoned n explained this to axa. They said they wouldnt sell it at that price n said to get pal to check out with broker, which he did n its all fine.

Another point was i was asking axa if i could get covered for jet washing n fascia cleanin as insurance says i am not covered for external cleanin of building.

They said if i change from window cleaning to cleaning services then i would be covered for everything n would cost £7 cheaper. Dont understand that.

Does it work like car insurance, supposed to get cheaper the longer you are with a broker?

I was hoping they were goin to give me a better deal n add on equipment n life insurance for what im paying for,if im paying over what is normal. or my friend is just jammy. He said he used to pay on average £65. First time he has gone with axa through his broker.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

yeh i pay about £65 for sole cover...but get money back through quidco topcashback as well......there are only a limited number of companies to give you a quote though..

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Gleaming all the way !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement