Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tucker Brush with Hog Hair

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Viggers

Hi just wondered if anyone has got one of these brushes from the WCW. Are they any good? Can you uscrew the thread and put a gardiner quick lock device on it. Thanks in advance 

Hi just wondered if anyone has got one of these brushes from the WCW. Are they any good? Can you uscrew the thread and put a gardiner quick lock device on it. Thanks in advance 
I have their Dual Trim and have fitted quik loc  to it no problems. Remove their bolt on Euro thread and replace it with quik loc. Very easy. As their Boars Hair hybrid uses the same block? ditto for that. I haven’t used it but a Tecbuk hybrid (PP with 30% Boars hair) is my go to daily brush. The combination is excellent with the outside normal bristle helping to negate the extra drag that Boars hair gives.

I have one only used for a short time as they are fairly heavy at the advertised weight of 272g no good at all if you have dodgy shoulders,  But they are a really good all round brush.

WCW are selling a cheaper look a like which maybe worth a try, But as usual the lack of product description on their website leaves a prospective buyer cluless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one only used for a short time as they are fairly heavy at the advertised weight of 272g no good at all if you have dodgy shoulders,  But they are a really good all round brush.

WCW are selling a cheaper look a like which maybe worth a try, But as usual the lack of product description on their website leaves a prospective buyer cluless.
i think the look alike one is even heaver  :1f4a9:   i like the look of these brushes but 200g is my max waight for window cleaning  when i put my gardner sill brush on 225g i realy fiel the extra waight shift its suprizing how a faw grams makes all the difference 

Latest Posts

Back