Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worst Excuse Ever!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

I text my customers reminders to pay and give them about 5 different ways to pay.

Got a text back from one

"not happy with these texts, please do not clean my windows again. Dennis"

I actually though he was taking the **** so I went today to clean the windows and the wife comes out saying didnt you get the text..

I replied: Oh I thought your husband was joking, Ok I will take you off my round.

What I though as I was walking away: IDIOT: your windows are never going to be cleaned again...

because I am the only person that does this estate, because its too hard to clean.

I must say so far that one is the dumbest excuse I have heard.. LOL

Some folk are like that as maybe they took your text the wrong way thinking you were harassing them for money?

The written word is mightier than the sword as they say and can be misinterpreted very easily. :laugh:

i suppose most are to proud to admit they cant afford the service anymore , i reckon as this recession deepens this will become more common but theres still plenty of people that can so its dump and find better ones

I had to text a few last night to leave gates open..

I just pulled up outside this morning when I got a text, "can you do it next Tuesday?"

Text back, I have just pulled up outside, am will only be in the street today. I'm booked out and won't have time next week..

Got a text back about 4 hours later when we were away.. Saying, just do them ASAP then and we will try find the funds, I await your call..

Numpty, I just deleted his text, didn't deserve a reply and won't see me til next month when I'm cleaning his neighbours..

Back