Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hiring Poles.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shine Window Cleaning

Does anyone know if you are able to hire WFP poles at all? Just thinking that although I currently can't stretch to afford an extra large pole, if a potential job came my way it would be useful to have a contact that I could hire from. This would be especially useful if it was a one off clean(or even annual), but if it actually became regular i could then start budgeting to actually purchase one before the next clean. Anyone heard of this?

Most guys i know buy the pole on a credit card, complete job and then sell the pole. By the time they have been paid (30 days) credit card payment is due.

If you are anywhere near Bedfordshire the largest carbon pole we use is an smax 50. Doesnt interest me in going any higher tbh /emoticons/smile.png

Most guys i know buy the pole on a credit card, complete job and then sell the pole. By the time they have been paid (30 days) credit card payment is due.
yeah, that would be a great idea if I had credit that would be accepted(anywhere!). Lol! That's why I thought it might be a viable idea/someone might have heard of hiring a larger pole as realistically their not going to be used that frequently, and as long as the hirer pays a substantial deposit and respects the pole- everyone's happy! Maybe I've stumbled on an untaped market here.......Hmmm...!

I have always thought about this, as the amount of long poles on ebay listed as "used once" lol.

I just spent £500 on a long pole, but i have 4 solar panel jobs already sorted. So That will be a nice chunk back already, the money from solar panels goes to paying the pole off /emoticons/biggrin.png

Gardiner still has the 47ft extreme on offer at £700 + vat that is a bargain in my eyes.

But with the pole i just bought, i will already be recouping about 20% in less than 2 weeks /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back