Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac gutter cleaning systems

Iain kinnell

Hi looking at getting a 40 foot set up from gutter cleaning systems.

Was wondering who has this set up? If so how they find it when got a lot of poles on?

Currently don't think I can afford a large set up from omnipole.

Or is it with trying to get a carbon pole step? Have heard mixed reviews?

Many thanks Iain

Hi DIwrnach currently have my omnipole junior, at 25 foot over a conservatory you know about it. Just wondered on the weight at a higher height?

It's the awkward gutters where the weight cones into it as if you are directly under the gutter the weight us no problem.

I do like the design of there attachments as on 2 occasions have had the end of the vac fall off. Lol

First time spent a good 30 mons as didn't have a big enough ladder with me to suck the bugger out.

They are fine for me, and I know what you mean, but I am a big lad so might not be for everyone, I mean they are heavy but I have had mine at all but one section at a 45 degree angle before.

I'm pretty sure they are the same weight as the omnipole poles and the vacuum is the same as the omnipole 3000w it's a nilfisk viper and omnipole take the sticker off and put there own on.

So my option is go with the 40 foot set up they sell or try and get the same setup but with carbon poles.

I quite like having a heavy pole as I find you can use that weight to your advantage when shifting stuff that's stuck.

But down to you really, one downside to the aluminium poles in this weather is they are bloody freezing!

Yes I agree they are cold. I may just go with the ally set and can always upgrade the poles at a later date.

Thanks for your reply. Do you constantly run yours on the 3 motors?

To start with I didn't no as I found I kept getting it sucking to the bottom of the gutter, but lately I have been, how to explain it, putting the nozzle on the bottom of the gutter then pushing it along at an angle so it sucks everything as it goes so have started using all 3.

Hard to explain....

Back