Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I don't fancy

Smurf

I don't fancy getting soaked today so decided to do bugger all at home instead.

Well I would have just been clearing gutters with a guttervac today so did not fancy charging me pacemaker up and coming home with me hair stood on end. If the wife should ask that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well the housekeeper obviously did not pass the message on as I got a call from the chap asking if I was still doing the job today.

Looks like now I will be doing a bit now tomorrow instead...Darn as I was hoping to skive off tomorrow too. /emoticons/sad.png

Lets just hope is raining tomorrow too but knowing my luck it won't be /emoticons/biggrin.png

that's me half day in,

have an hour now before they come home....forecast not too bad for tomorrow spose I will have to work all day

That's the spirit Andy...earn it while you can. Best you not tell me missus I said that though /emoticons/biggrin.png

Gave it dry now for the rest of the week here in Derby, about time too bloody rain, rained off Friday and today so got some catching up to be getting on with

Only a bit of light rain around 10am in brum, i got a good day done, 34 houses cleaned, a lot are fronts only on this patch of my round though, good use of my trad trolley today! :cool:

Oh the inevitable rainy day, the window cleaners natural day off, good job it doesnt rain much in the UK eh lads :rolleyes:

Been dry all day here since 6am

Overcast just how i like it

No rush to squeegee

Much prefer it to summer

I like being warm..just don't like rushing to avoid streaks

Qeue smurf and his advice that wfp don't leave streaks..lol

okay here but boy is that sun strong and at an angle to show every little mark...not that i ever leave any of course....but bloomin dark early....4.45 i worked too...oh....okay i didnt start till 11.10....but...things kept slowing me down....

so what did i forget today...and what am i still going to forget tomorrow....er...the bloody allen key to tighten the clamps on banana who is spinning like a good un....i do have a spare....but will i remember it tomorrow....

and my car key fob battery went yet again...all fixed now i bought ten new batts for.....£1.40 delivered....ebay...

please please can some one remind me that gutter clearing is shi tty work and you shouldnt wear you new monday morning clothes....well i nearly went a cropper....cosh that decking can be slippy when wet...and of course ...rushing as i dont have a lot of pure....i er ....fell over into a load of mud....

and it would be me that had the gate on the side locked so i had to carry my 20 litres of pure over the top....i know how you feel tolish....bloody hard work....(you and your shed roof)

Could you not have just done the front instead of all that hassle and still charged them the same for your inconvenience?:rolleyes:

I would have said **** it as I don't do fence hopping /emoticons/biggrin.png

well its er another embarrassing one....its been along time....so i put it up £2 cause its been a long time...well ....he wont notice...hopefully..i think the daffodils were still out when i last cleaned it.....oops...

Lets hope for your sake they haven't moved then and not told you /emoticons/biggrin.png

nope but the kids have ...its his mother who likes to give me a cup of tea....and a glass of wine...at the same time...hic..nice start on a monday morning.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I agress that this weather is the best, cool but warm in the sun, mostly cloudy and no wind or rain, nothing worst than working in shorts and t shirt and still sweating away, i would rather it was a bit too cold and put a jumper on any day. Lets hope it doesnt get down to 0 degrees anytime soon

Blob of rain cloud over Perth, came for a free latte at mcds with my 6 stickers to claim it, was pouring, now off, but supposed to be raining til 12. looking out of window at the soggy dull day. Off to try:confused:

Back