Intrests

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by A.K WINDOWS, Feb 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. A.K WINDOWS

whats everyone into on ere when were not cleaning windows?

im into weights and boxing i train 5 times a week,im looking at getting into hunting this year just got a nice dog to go out with a bull mix got a american bulldog too but would be no good for that too big hes used for protection of the house lol.

Im not into drinking or clubs nowadays kills me so always out with the mrs dogs and pumping heavy a$$ weights lol.

Advertisement
  2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Gym
    rugby
    fishing
    cars

and women lol :p

i dont go out drinking much my choice rather be in chilling out after working 60-70hrs a week lol

3. A.K WINDOWS

good stuff mate i like a pint now and again but aint paying £3 a pint for it lol sam smiths boozers only for me.

4. laddergarder

I haven't touched a drop for about 3/4 years now, just because I am generally out driving everyday with work.

I enjoy films, and learning about computing, mainly programming, I enjoy photography allot, even got one of my pics in the local tele, after I had a new camera for about a week. I was going to the gym about 5 times a week with a pal last year, but work just on top off me, and I had to give it up for a while. But I do really need to get back to it, starting to get a little belly :)

I am a fairly focused in individual, the wife says I have OCD, as I have always got a project on the go, and generally become quite obsessive when I get something in my head. To be fair though, she is probably right. So as many of you are probably the same, I spend a huge amount if not all of my time, on my window cleaning business.

5. Iain

Iain Guru

I like running, cars and PS3. I'm also a huge movie fan so most ***hts we just chill out with a DVD. I don't tend to drink either but I make up for this with my caffeine addiction!

Advertisement