Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

intro

adrian5139

hi everyone my name is adrian i am 56, married & just starting out on my own again (tried it once before) i run a Transit Connect lwb with a 500 litre tank & a merlin ro system....oh yes i am from birmingham well thats about it summed up in a nutshell;)

thanks to all who have welcomed me on this forum looking forward to chatting to you all & getting loads of usefull tips cheers adrian

Good to meet you Adrian, great minds think alike eh? (i also have a transit connect lwb with 500l system!) :)

Diy, cobbled together from various bits off my old system (from previous van) and some new stuff. Di only for purification, surflo 100psi pump with controller, wired directly to the van battery (no faffing about with leisure batteries for me thanks!), flat 500l tank with a custom made metal frame bolted into the existing load securing points. Had it 2 years now, no real probs with the van, no expense other than servicable parts. Last of which was the clutch at £550, ouch!.

Back