Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

decent durable hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

I got some of this hi viz hose 6mm id about 2 months ago and I'm already having to replace it after a month the inner lining come away the outer layer and now there are splits and leaks every where.

Does any one of a good make which will last the distance

were did you buy that hose ??? surely itd be faulty

ive had the same 100m 8mm hose for close to 5 years and its never leaked mines from sureclean

Ive got a sneaky feeling that you may say you got it from Pure Freedom but these guys are still my recommendation. May be a bit bigger than you hoped but I use the 8mm from them and it is as strong as ****. I am very precious about all of my equipment......apart from the hose. Love reeling it in at great speeds, reeling it out round as many corners as poss etc etc (whilst not taking out any passers by of course) /emoticons/smile.png

were did you buy that hose ??? surely itd be faulty
ive had the same 100m 8mm hose for close to 5 years and its never leaked mines from sureclean
I got it of ebay it wasn't cheap either thinking about it it must be 4-5 months but that's still ****

Ive got a sneaky feeling that you may say you got it from Pure Freedom but these guys are still my recommendation. May be a bit bigger than you hoped but I use the 8mm from them and it is as strong as ****. I am very precious about all of my equipment......apart from the hose. Love reeling it in at great speeds, reeling it out round as many corners as poss etc etc (whilst not taking out any passers by of course) /emoticons/smile.png
No it wasn't pure freedom .that does sound like good quality hose how long you had it?

Back