Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new brush

tench0771

rite whos tryed the new gardner ultmate meadium brush ive just ordered one ive bin using the extreme soft hibrid and with cold water i think its dung but with hot its good so thault ide try the ultmate c what its like ???

Yeah it is, It's still a good brush but I think I prefer the weight of the super light and the more bristles

Is that the hybrid one? White on the outside, black boars hair inside? My favorite brush. Works with cold and warm water. I use it for all my normal maintenance cleans.

:thumbsup:

Similar to the Tecbuk brush, except its not bendy. The white bristles are maybe a bit firmer than the tecbuk red bristles though.

I love the Ultimate, it's the best compromise between weight and efficiency IMO, the flocked one is too soft for me though. They are all I use now for everyday use- still use Xtremes from 40ft+ though.

Haven't tried ultimate yet but have used extreme hybrid with white and blue bristles and like them a lot also have facelift neons with gardnier bigger jets in and really impressed with it ..

I can't seem to get away from the supreme soft hybrid such a nice feel to work with but does not last me long

Back