Introductions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by wmwcs, Jul 25, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. wmwcs

wmwcs Guest

We started window cleaning a few years back using the traditional methods.
    Then we moved on to WFP's but still use traditional methods when needed or for the odd customer who insists.

We're based in the West Midlands - hence the "wmwcs" - West Midlands Window Cleaning Services.

Built a website from which we get a steady flow of business.
    not able to post the link as my first post but search wmwcs in Google and you will see the website.

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

A very warm welcome to you and look forward to your posts.

3. kars

kars Guest

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

5. Welcome,

I am from Southend but have a soft spot for the WM as spent years up there just ouside Stourbridge in a little place called Pedmore.

Glad your website works well as where I live there are so many window cleaners that websites are useless.

Rich

6. wmwcs

wmwcs Guest

The site has got me a steady trickle of business.
    It has an ask for a quote page.
    I wish I could put the url in but not enough posts yet.
    My partner built the website and installed the software for the quote system.
    I hate to think how much the site would have cost if I had had to pay the proper rate.
    There are a lot of photos of me working in the early days as well as examples of things like conservatory cleans and upvc.

I've even got a page that shows the BBC weather forecast for the West Midlands.

I'd say unless you can put together a professional looking site that works you should keep it really simple. I've found a lot of businesses have a website but it looks naff, isn't up to date and doesn't work half the time, so you get a bad impression of the outfit and steer clear.

Advertisement