Inundated With Work From Facebook

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Poles Apart, May 22, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Poles Apart

I have recently posted on here that my £30 per month website doesn't bring any business whatsoever? I have been given advice on selecting keywords and other pointers but still no joy, one of the reasons given for this was that Birmingham being a big city is going to be flooded with window cleaners. I am now getting flooded with work so much from Facebook I'm soon going to be full and when that happens the website can go, working in a large City like Birmingham has proved to be a huge benefit as I have picked up loads of work by joining "Community area" groups I have put up pictures of my work and I have another 3 days of Conny roofs and fascias this week.

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

That's how i get a lot of my work
    I only post once a week now
    Did it this morning and tomorrow i now have to quote a window and cladding clean and a 1 off windows/fascia job
    I am getting a constant flow of work through Facebook and get enquiries pretty much every day
    Got a f/s/g and a conny roof and windows (inside windows also) on friday while working both from facebook

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

its a veritable goldmine is Facebook.

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Just been clearing out my big shed ready for 450gpd ro and tank etc and anything i don't want have stuck on local swap and sell site
    Only cheap but will all go today i reckon
    Facebook is good for a few things

5. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Jeremy Kyle would disagree

Advertisement