Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hate It When This Happens

Shaun1977

Had 3 £9 jobs knock on the head last night when I went collecting last night as they said thy don't want thm cleaning in the winter does my head In when people do tht

Irritating to say the least! but there are two ways to look at this, first is to say sod em, and never go back, or alternatively you can take the more pragmatic view that you probably don't need as many cutomers in the winter as the weather will have some affect on your working capacity. If you take the latter route then think about upping their price next year to claw back some of the lost income.

I was going to drop a custy cos she terrible for paying, but when I got her in last night she gave me the, oh I think I'll just leave the windows to the spring.. Saved me telling her I'll not be back!

When this happens say "right, thats fine, I'll see you first week in March" don't just leave it open ended. Lots do this but don't lose them just out of some misguided pride. Many will pick up again in March and money is money.

Back