Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van

Didn't think a berlingos was that bad on fuel, what's the transit like pod? I think my next can will be a transit. Iv got a 1.7 combo at the minute. £20 gets me 130-140 miles

I get 50-60 miles per £10.00 in my partner and berlingos should be the same as mine !?

Rc you must drive fast all the time thats why u get that much miles out of £30.00 /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I did read a few years back that vivaros have a tendancy for the gearbox to bust quite often at a cost of 6k, my memory is a bit foggy on it so check it out, could be completely wrong!

I get 50-60 miles per £10.00 in my partner and berlingos should be the same as mine !?

Rc you must drive fast all the time thats why u get that much miles out of £30.00 /emoticons/tongue.png lol
was a straight run from northampton upto lincoln sitting in traffic in boston for about an hour stop starting stop starting all the time! plus that was the first long run it had since i brought it from a bloke that left it sitting about for 5-6 months!

I see... i always drive fast... and if u drive fast and speed a little your fuel doesnt last long... i could get 60-70 miles out of £10.00 ifi stuck to the speed limit everytime

I think am going to do this from now /emoticons/smile.png LOL

Didn't think a berlingos was that bad on fuel, what's the transit like pod? I think my next can will be a transit. Iv got a 1.7 combo at the minute. £20 gets me 130-140 miles
Miles a 2 litre 100hp swb and I get about 100 miles off £20. loaded up. But I've hears people say their transits are better. I mite need a service or the inlet manifold cleaned out. Common problem so I've heard

I did read a few years back that vivaros have a tendancy for the gearbox to bust quite often at a cost of 6k, my memory is a bit foggy on it so check it out, could be completely wrong!
yeah thats true have read up on it and also buy a six speed as they are more economical

Latest Posts

Back