Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Indoor Wfp System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

the unger one goes upto 8ft, but it will fit onto a bigger pole, just spray first pad to wash off window then swap pad to dry one to polish off!

Do you need everything in the £130 kit? The other kit for £47 would do? I think I will buy myself one of those pads with a mop and micro pad.. Already have a pole and will use an other squeezy bottle for a sprayer!

Was asked to do 2 velux inside.. Got step ladders out.. Rubbish, ended up going on roof and flipping windows right round

Ill be getting one if i ever get asked to clean internal windows for commercial clients /emoticons/wink.png

Do you need everything in the £130 kit? The other kit for £47 would do? I think I will buy myself one of those pads with a mop and micro pad.. Already have a pole and will use an other squeezy bottle for a sprayer!

Was asked to do 2 velux inside.. Got step ladders out.. Rubbish, ended up going on roof and flipping windows right round
Them velux are a nightmare inside. Have to be so careful

Back