Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Its Really Dangerous Being A Customer Of Mine

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've got one on ''her way" - I recon she is in her 90s . I can't understand why she needs her windows to be cleaned - as she can't even see them properly , also she doesn't talk anything - just waves me - and always pays me 3-5 quid extra .

I think I am one of few people who visit her from time to time - and she is so happy when I come to do her windows : ) bought her a flower last time - left her in tears ....

I think some like having a window cleaner come round, and have a bit of a chat, cheers them up like.

I know what you saying though about some probably wouldn't even notice, or cant even see out anyway etc etc,

I had one last year that wanted the same, if you knew you where on your way out would you prefer not to be able to at least look out a clean window, even if you could not see much.

I've got one on ''her way" - I recon she is in her 90s . I can't understand why she needs her windows to be cleaned - as she can't even see them properly , also she doesn't talk anything - just waves me - and always pays me 3-5 quid extra .

I think I am one of few people who visit her from time to time - and she is so happy when I come to do her windows : ) bought her a flower last time - left her in tears ....
Your first rep point, and what a rep point it was!!! Very nice of you to do that.

I used to sit and chat with one old girl, she was lovely. 40 min chat each time lol.

Yeah i have have an oldy who has katerax or sumthin but just makes her feel content that her windows are cleaned regulaly score for me!

The point is they are the generation that always had a regular window cleaner and took it for granted. Most of my customers are well past retirement age, once they are gone the people who move into their houses rarely want their windows cleaned.

had sad one last year

was really warm day was doing row off houses done all the fronts first noticed old lady sleeping at the kitchen table just having nap

done the backs went to collect the money

the old lady sleeping at the kitchen table back door wide open was actually dead

had sad one last year

was really warm day was doing row off houses done all the fronts first noticed old lady sleeping at the kitchen table just having nap

done the backs went to collect the money

the old lady sleeping at the kitchen table back door wide open was actually dead
/emoticons/mellow.png

I'm quite lucky have a few oldies but most of my customers work in the city of London and commute and don't have any slum estates.

Latest Posts

Back