ionic

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by squeaky clean, May 29, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hi is they any one that has the new ionic grafter poles and haveing trouble with them?

Advertisement
  2. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Not me - CLX all the way.

3. Hi, sorry, I use the Ntec Gxtel's for 2 stories and the Aliminium Brodex 36ft for 3 stories. I have no commercial work so do not neeed anything else.
    I know a little about them thought. They range from 17ft to 32 ft and are about 20 - 25% carbon fibre so more rigid than standard GF but not as rigid as carbon.
    Can you share your issues as it may be useful>
    What is he problem - the clamps?

4. HaWe used to use the aliminium brodex but we went to n.e.c show a few months ago orderd these poles two 24ft grafters two 28grafter+s and too32ft nd since we have had them 3 weeks nuffin but trouble clamps are all comein loose where they have bin glued the brush heads are all loose and spinnin around and all the paint is comein off every section on every pole just wunderd if n e one else had got the same poles with same problems we have sent them all back after 3weeks of work this isnt right surely

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Gardiners all the way guys can't beat them

6. What will you use now then - back to the brodex?
    The Ntec GxTel's are ok but only up to 34ft

7. nearlyclean

Supplier

You need to use epoxy resin instead of super glue as it will give a little without breaking the bond

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Nearly is right super glue won't do it. You want something that will bond but have a bit of flex also.

9. That ia the stufd we used but just didnt take and shudnt have to glue them they shud not need gluein after 3 weeks but sent them back hopefully they come back and last longer if not back to brodex or facelift or maybe try the others yous have said thanks for the help guys :)

10. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

Yeah please believe what cyberpedz says, I've used virtually most makes of poles and the Gardiner range is by far the best and so is their customer support. In my opinion the SLX 22 carbon pole coming in around £200 mark is a quallity rigid pole, the CLX which is a hybrid carbon/fibreglass mix is also good and a bit cheaper but is a little more bendy than the SLX ;0)

Advertisement