Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Warehouse Clean.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How long do you think it would take you and what method of access would you be using?

If wanting to use a telescopic wand if you had one long enough would be a ball breaking job to do that whole building.

I know people jetwash these type of buildings but Is it not more cost effective to scrub with a wfp?

I`ve done it once, it`s a repeat booking job, just wanted to know what you`d charge as some ppl on here think i was expensive.

Also Smurf this is the extra car park curbs and areas i`ve got to do now.

Ive done a similar job at Inverness Airport 2 years ago,took us a whole week

I would use a driveable cherry picker, 2 men on Job and charge accordingly

1 WEEK Cherry picker hire was as I recall £350

Labour I charged £1400, fuel was £100

£1850 all in or thereabouts off the top off my head

Wish I could get more lol

yeah we were on about the same wave length there Donny for the first clean, because it`s regular (every year) it`s easier so i`ll be cheaper this time.

you've told me b4 Donny , when cleaning roofs etc do you turn your pressure down or use a higher spray nozzle as with this warehouse job, would you just turbo not going too close to sheeting, taylormade

i done a small industrial unit recently for a customer whos house i clean , its was way smaller than your pics , only a days work involved so i charged 275,height wise it was very similar to your pics , first i sprayed a strong tfr called g101 and then scrubbed with a wfp and i used the teloscopic lance to rinse off, i done it in sections because if the g101 dries in it can stain and take ages to scrub off ,the customer was very happy with the end results as he had it done previously and wasnt happy as your man only used pure with wfp .i dont know what you charged last year but id quote roughly 30% less than the first clean

Latest Posts

Back