ionics

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by simon, May 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

they seem to be doing a bit of touring had a txt yesterday to say they'd be in my area with sample poles & accessories to try out, they are in carlisle now so mebbe paulrods is on them, anyway be nice to see a few different poles. wish other firms would do this as the shows are all too far away from me to get too
    i've got an ionics 45ft carbon pole & its a beast, only use it for 1 job & thats enough so i hope they've got some better stuff to try

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I know why they are in Carlisle, the old company I used to work with are getting a second van with a new 1000l heated system, more money than sense.

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

get gardiners

4. simon

simon Guru

lol i've got gardiners & doubt i'll change, i've seen their prices but nice to sample stuff without relying on pictures on the internet

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya i worked with ionic system last year and poles

tbh my £800 diy system is just as good as what thay are

best thing about ionics is thayer logo imo lol :p

thay stuff is good but its all at a cost a lot of places have thay system on finance also pay monthly

6. Paul

Paul Guest

The system I used with my last employer was ionics heated 650l all singing all dancing worth about £8,000 guess what I can clean windows just as well with £150 backpack :p or a £15 squeegee lol

7. simon

simon Guru

well well well interesting i must say, seen his range of poles & had a play & to be honest they looked good BUT looking at weights & lengths gardiners carbon fibre poles are lighter & more compact so they must be must be fantastic. you cant shorten ionic poles or get extensions & no quick release for brushes, no stops on poles, the clamps looked ok but not as sturdy so gardiners are still way ahead, now i need to get a look at the elite poles

Advertisement