Ionics

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark m, Jan 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

Got the new catalogue from ionics , i have never bought anything from there but the equipment looks very good and at a very high price .
    Thermobore system for about £8000 . You got to clean some windows to pay for that i did mine for £30 and it is the same hot pure water that come out as theres

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

ionics equipment looks futuristic and they look appealing lol

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

As long as it cleans the windows eh chaps .

Why pay 8k for a system when you can build your own for a fraction .

4. harunh

harunh Legend

true its shocking how many ppl actually buy ionics aswell lol

5. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

The systems are magnificent albeit at a price. I have an ionics system which I did buy 2nd hand along with the van it was fitted in. One thing I will say about them - you never get any problems with them. You see a lot of members on here posting about problems with this problems with that. So, you pay for reliability and quality as well. Their poles aren't great though but the systems are good. I have even got commercial work by showing the system to the customer who was so impressed visually they gave me the contract lol

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Hmmm matty u work for ionics lol

7. Extremecleansussex

Extremecleansussex Active Member

I bought a system off them 4 years ago, it cost me £300 per month for three years. I've yet to lose a days cleaning because of the system. Any consumables you order from them are with you the next day. I've also picked up work by showing people the system in the back of my van.

I can't rate them highly enough and have been offered a decent part ex on my current system for one of their new zero systems although I may just keep it and put a second van on the road.

8. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

No mate not at all but the systems are quality and professionally built. In 3 years never had a sniff of a problem with it and as I say gained commercial contracts by just showing the person the system. It does give you a more professional look...

9. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I bought a 57 plate vivaro which is immaculate a full system poles brush heads ladders the full monty and fitted it myself for £10,000 , ionics are a con !!!! Ive never had a major problem with my equipment and if i do i fix it myself.
    Simples

10. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

I paid less than that for my van and ionics system lol

Advertisement