Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommendation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep, 500L. I take several 25L barrels, backpack and trolley system as well as I have a helper (jake) who comes out with me 2-3 days a week.

I'm hoping to sell off 20% of my round this year as I want to wind down and go four days a week.

This is why I've gone for a 500L and not something bigger.

Personally I think it looks good in my new van, well pleased with it :thumbsup:

It's a plastic floor that was already in the van. My reels have plastic storage boxes under them and I always put towels down, never had a problem with drips

Thanks for asking. I had the reels set up in my previous van very similar to my new one except I had to close the doors on the hose once I'd pulled enough out. 

with this i just grab one of the poles from either side of my roof rack and walk to the house and off I go. It's an absolute breeze to work with. 

Had my new fox viper black alloys put on today, it's like the van from the A team now!!

Thanks for asking. I had the reels set up in my previous van very similar to my new one except I had to close the doors on the hose once I'd pulled enough out. 

with this i just grab one of the poles from either side of my roof rack and walk to the house and off I go. It's an absolute breeze to work with. 

Had my new fox viper black alloys put on today, it's like the van from the A team now!!

Come on then show us a photo Murdock lol

Steve are the poles connected to the hose while you drive, hose up the side of your van or are you connecting/disconnecting pole to hose at each new location.

Btw I can see how that setup must be useful, looks good and practical, I wonder how much time/money you save a month using it. 

Nice job and well thought out!

I think this is the best setup I've seen and want to replicate.

Where is your pump located? Do you have 2 outlets from tank? 1 for each hose? 2 pumps?

Interested in what rollers you use under the van? Angled or the same as inside the van?

Also I can see the bungee to stop the hose unwinding (I think) which is a great idea. But what do you have on the end of the hose to stop in reeling inside the van?

Thanks,
Lou

Back