Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Taking a chance

Dave B

Staff member
A friend of my wife asked.me to do hers and her daughters windows

No one in but she text me western road stevenage

No such road but is a weston rd

Hope I'm right or someone just had a free first clean

Going round her mums now..hope someone in so i can check..lol

It wont be the first or last time you've cleaned the wrong house I'm thinking /emoticons/biggrin.png

Now been to her mums..was told number 2

There is no number 2 in that road

What a joke

Waiting for missus to answer my text to tell me

medium_WildGoosePaths5K.jpg

:confused:

Well tell us more @daveyboy1 how many free ones have you done so far?/emoticons/biggrin.png

Found it..number 2 don't exist as they lost half the road when they expanded the old town centre

She forgot to put the 3 after the 2

Numbnut

I don't think I've ever done the wrong house smurf

I did however start the wrong house once and the woman came out and asked what i was doing

Lesson learnt about knocking first..lol

Don't feel bad, I nearly painted the whole exterior cladding of someones house last year. To be honest it was a 50/50 guess in the end but I needed the job done,so I just cracked on. /emoticons/biggrin.png

For first cleans I always get them to leave cash in the back garden now, and one of the reasons is that it makes sure I've got the right place. /emoticons/wink.png

It was worth the aggro in the end

That job got me another 2 today

1 person has now ended up as her house, her daughter and now next door neighbour tomorrow and they passed me on to do their friends who want house with conny and all pvc doing

Didn't know you were near Stevenage daveyboy. Go there when I go shopping. Used to live in buntingford so was the nearest big place to shop.

I live their now for my sins

Didn't want me son growing up in london

I did a bit of work at sainsburys in Buntingford

Had a few sherberts in the beehive in hare st too

Back