Is 18ft SLX A Good Pole To Use Everyday?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by S.W. Window Cleaning, Feb 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. S.W. Window Cleaning

S.W. Window Cleaning Active Member

Hi,
    As per title is the 18ft slx good for using on bungalos & 2 stories or is a shorter one better for bungalos?

Cheers,
    Steve

Advertisement
  2. Chimera

Chimera Member

Personally I'd go for a 25 if you don't already have a longer pole for those 2nd floor windows/sky lights on 2 story houses or windows above roofing, the length doesn't change too much for ground floor windows and you've a bit more reach which will be sufficient for 99% of houses.

I have two SLX poles (25 & 37) and would highly recommend them.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I'd go for a longer pole if it's going to be your only pole. A 22' pole will reach over connys easily.

4. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

ive got a clx22 and ive found it pretty long for what im going to be doing,just average sized semi's,terraces etc

5. keir

keir Guru

Deffo get the 22

I have a day and a half on bungalows and the 22 collapses to less than 6" and thats with an aquadapter, i also use it for 98% of the rest of my work which is either terrace or dorma bungalows. My 25 can be a tiny bit long and awkward for terrace backyards or paths between houses

6. S.W. Window Cleaning

S.W. Window Cleaning Active Member

No im getting a 28ft slx as well. New business starting 1st March.

7. keir

keir Guru

I'd still get the 22, with a 28 as your second pole you'd have the perfect range

8. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

I've got the SLX22' and SLX35'.....for awkward places and bungalows, I use a 4' length of electrical conduit (£1.00) with QuikLoc adapter and the hose running on the outside held in place with a velcro tie....very useful and cheap to do ;).

Advertisement