Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Took My Pf Trolley Apart Today And Got Van Mount System Now

harunh

It took me ages taking it apart becasue the pump was a right headache to get out ... the little bolts were hard to hold on to whilst removing the screws.... so i was lucky to find a big spanner otherwise i wouldnt of got anywer lol

I screwed my pump on the side and below it my varistream is going to be their... Haven put this on yet ( am going to get some strong double sided sticky stuff to old it on to the side ) then below that is going to be my battery /emoticons/smile.png Im going to take my battery in my house every 2/3 days to charge it.

Im also goign to put pipe clips on the side to put my hoses onto their /emoticons/smile.png So its all looking good upto now /emoticons/biggrin.png

not shor thats the best way ,later on ul find that u cud have dun with troly thats y most use it as van mount

The cost of a back pack will be same/more as buying a pump and controller..

I'd much prefer a trolley than a backpack.. I will be getting my backpack some wheels !

I see,,,,,

I use a van mount 24-7 and i never take the trolley out ! So may aswell take it apart. I had to carry it in my house all the time... a big bulky trolley to charge it... were now i just take the battery out /emoticons/smile.png I can carry it in 1 hand /emoticons/biggrin.png lol

Plus a backpack is more ideal to me then a trolley for a awkward access.... Cos when u got a trolley u got 2 heavy things 2 carry and thats a trolley and a 25ltr barrell ! Takes for ever.... with a backpack i dont mind carrying it on my back /emoticons/tongue.png only going to fill it with 10litres per time to do the back of awkward access houses.

So its a step forward in the right direction for me /emoticons/biggrin.png

not shor thats the best way ,later on ul find that u cud have dun with troly thats y most use it as van mount
Ditto.

I think the line of reasoning h is that a trolley inthe back used as a van mount is harmless as such ( unless you have severe space issues, I guess) and for some reason you just might need to take it out to work.

Anyway glad you're happy, get yourself a sackbarrow for your backpack, make life a tad easier than carrying all the time

The trolley was annoying mate lol i had to carry it in and out to charge it and even if it was charged i still had to take it in my house because i dont leave any valuables in the van overnight, plus i font need a sackbsrrow just going to fill it up 8-10 litres and csrry it myself /emoticons/smile.png

Back