Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone use a kangoo?

I had one for 18 months mate with a 350lt tank in. Good van never had any problems with it [emoji6]
601095efac28e9c73a2eea29aee03dfb.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just been looking at brand new ones, But dont think the payload is that high on older models, what year is it?
If you're looking at new or nearly new there's a lot of Peugeot Partner 850kg around, I've just got a 63 plate and I'm happy with it.(just double check the log book for the payload).

The dci is very reliable and super on fuel

I got hold off one for a friend last year and drove it back from manchester and nearly.kept it

They drive lovely and nippy

If you're looking at new or nearly new there's a lot of Peugeot Partner 850kg around, I've just got a 63 plate and I'm happy with it.(just double check the log book for the payload).
Yes mate that's what I'm going to go for. Was looking for hours yesterday. Partner seems to have the best payload of the small vans whilst being fairly cheap.

Seen a few 66 plates for around 11k Inc vat. Going to look at one this week.

Yes mate that's what I'm going to go for. Was looking for hours yesterday. Partner seems to have the best payload of the small vans whilst being fairly cheap.
Transit connect T230 is 900kg payload drives great and because it's an hightop you can jump in and out of the back with ease im over 6ft and find it a doddle.

Transit connect T230 is 900kg payload drives great and because it's an hightop you can jump in and out of the back with ease im over 6ft and find it a doddle.
I forgot we had the same van @Den. We've got the same system too haven't we? Got any pics of your van mate?

IMG_5338.JPG

Yes mate same van same system even the backpack is the same lol I do have a couple of downpipes screwed into th roof for my poles.

I really like the new transits but new partners are cheaper. Dont really want an older shape one.

My opinion is stay away , I had one was immaculate low miles etc, blew 3 turbos in 2 weeks, I had to get shot of it in the end it broke my heart. Was supposedly fixed in the end , I didn't give it much of a run incase it blew again

Back