Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Bike is The Sexiest?

Which one is sexiest?

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Bit like a kids bike, they all got stabilizers on./emoticons/biggrin.png

Learn to ride:whistle:

Seriously that Kawazaki looks good. Used to have a Z250.

This one @Tuffers

Going to build a cafe racer this winter, crotch rockets are too boy racer for me these days. Like to watch them on the track but not my bag on the road.
Yeah, I like cafe racers too. I clean a unit where they sell spares for loads of old bikes. Last time I was there they were having a photo shoot. I took a pic of this one.

View attachment 7303

Believe it or not that bike is only a few years old.

I do believe, there is a massive following for retro style cafe racers. Love to see them out on a sunny Sunday. /emoticons/smile.png
You've got me thinking now /emoticons/smile.png. I've got room for another bike in the garage, just.

What was your first bike?

Mine was a 50cc simson. It cost a fiver and I had to push it 6 miles home. Someone had swapped the clutch and brake around?!

Kids too busy on their nintendos these days.

The new Norton are out this world, also google the Norton flat tracker lovely looking bikes.

Den.

Mine was a 50cc simson. It cost a fiver and I had to push it 6 miles home. Someone had swapped the clutch and brake around?!

On the road was a SuzukiTS ER 50 apart from a couple of Suzuki RM,s never been a Suzuki fan, my favourite jap bikes have all been Yamaha, kawaski, Honda and least Suzuki.

Den.

My first bike was an old monkey bike..no idea what it was

First road bike was tzr 125

Had a few tzr's

Dt's

Rm's

An old rg gamma

And a cbr400rr (babyblade)

I have ridden bigger but 400cc is the biggest i have owned

The biggest i have ridden is my mates kawasaki zrx1100 (sexy retro looking racer)

Tbh a babyblade is big enough to get you in trouble

had to many to list on and off road not had a bike for the last 10 years miss them but think I would be nervous now the way people drive round here.

Den.

Peddle and popPuch maxi it was epic

My first bike was a triumph tiger cub , passed my test on it 1966 , examiner jumping out from a street corner for the emergency stop etc , it'll be a bit harder to pass a bike test now I reckon , theory and all that , then it was a few questions on the Highway Code LOL , then moved up to a BSA C 15 250 , then a 350 BSA Gold Star , those were the days , it's a miracle I'm still alive , no crash helmets nothing just an old leather jacket and a pair of tuf boots .

Back